Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blessings In Disguise

We may not always understand the Lord's wisdom behind every event; But all things happen for a reason. Who knows? What we may consider as tragedy may turn out to be a blessing after all. God is too wise to be mistaken.


Sent by: +63948*****97
             23102011

Yeah, so true. I remember the time when I felt so miserable, that life was so unfair. It was the time when my mom died. During that time, I thought that God doesn't love me, my family, everyone who are left here on Earth. It took five years for me to finally realize the purpose of her death. Now, I already know why God allowed her to leave us: for us, her daughters (especially me and my two younger sisters), to be independent and appreciate each other, to know the importance of sisterhood, especially in hard times.