Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Thoughts for Today, February 3, 2010


(I am the one wearing red t-shirt. Obviously, I am the celebrant, hehe. Along with me in this photo are Ai, Kaye, Eisha, Cha, Ate Ayen, Tam, and Kuya Lex. Teka, parang wala dito si Sheena. Siya ata ang kumuha ng shot na 'to.)

December 20, 2009 was my most unforgettable birthday. During that day, I felt mix feelings - sadness, depression, and happiness. Yes, it may sound weird, but I really felt happy and sad at the same time. I am happy because my boyfriend and friends are there - together with me, celebrating my birthday. I'm deeply sad because I lost my first job a day before that big day. As a result, I got depressed. My gosh! I can't believe I could move on - but I finally did. It's February now, the month for lovers and the month that reminds me to be happy. So, here I am now. Happy and contented of what I have.

Anyway, Happy New Year and Advance Valentine's Day!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sure kang naka-move-on ka na? hehe peace!